Skinny Orange Creamsicles
Enjoy this summer treat guilt-free. Store bought Popsicles contain artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners that spike your blood sugar and lead to weight gain. This recipe, on the other hand, is made with organic, Greek yogurt, and fresh fruit. Servings: 6
Here’s what you need…
- 2 cups organic, vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 orange, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- Fill the bottom 1/3 of each Popsicle mold with yogurt. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the orange, pineapple and agave nectar. Blend on high speed for a full minute.
- Fill the remaining space in each mold with the orange mixture. Freeze until solid.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 76 calories, 0 fat, 10mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 3g protein.