Raise The Standards For You!
You wouldn’t put unreliable fuel in your car, so why put harmful food into your body? Here’s a list of the foods that should NOT meet your standards:
- Sugar-filled beverages like soda pop, sweet coffee drinks or sweetened tea.
- Packaged snack foods, like chips, crackers or popcorn.
- Baked goods containing gluten and/or sugar.
- Sweets or candy made with sugar or corn syrup.
- Food from a fast food chain.
- Food that’s been fried.
- Anything with High-Fructose Corn Syrup
- Anything with Hydrogenated or Partially Hydrogenated Oils