Olive-Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
Lean, ground turkey paired with Italian seasoning and tender olives, make these meatballs something special. The key to keeping this savory meal healthy is to pair it with a side of vegetables, rather than starchy pasta.
Here’s what you need…
- 20 oz Italian Seasoned Lean Ground Turkey
- 30 pitted olives
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Take one tablespoon of ground turkey at a time; flatten it in your hand and form around an olive to create a ball. Repeat with all of the turkey and olives.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic and spread around the pan. Add the meatballs.
- Turn the meatballs every 3 minutes for 20 minutes of cooking. Remove once all sides are browned and the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve on a platter with any remaining olives.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 205 calories, 12g fat, 800mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 20g protein.