Guilt-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
Here’s a recipe that allows you to indulge in something sweet, cold and creamy without the sugar rush. Non-fat Greek yogurt is packed with protein, which makes this delicious snack even more beneficial. Feel free to add Stevia In The Raw to increase the sweetness as described below.
Here’s what you need…
- 20 organic strawberries
- 2 cups non fat Greek yogurt
- optional *1/4 cup Stevia In The Raw*
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Mix in a blender until smooth.
- Add yogurt (and Stevia In The Raw, if using) and blend well.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and run until yogurt is frozen and creamy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 87 calories, 0g fat, 53mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 13g protein.