Easy Egg Muffins
Here is the perfect snack to enjoy guilt-free. Each muffin is packed with protein that will fuel your day and support muscle growth. Make a bunch of these and save them in the fridge for snacks-on-the-go.
Here’s what you need…
- 6 omega-3, organic, free range eggs
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup of organic shredded cheese
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners or grease lightly.
- Mix up the eggs, add bell pepper, cheese and seasonings. Fill 6 muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the egg is fully set.
Nutritional Analysis: One muffin equals: 89 calories, 6g fat, 120mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, .16g fiber, and 7.5g protein.